- Type: Wig
- Technique: Hand Tied Wig
- Material: Human Hair
- Human Hair Type: Indian Hair
- Length: 22 inch
- Virgin Hair: Yes
- Hair Grade: Remy Hair
- Style: Yaki
- Weight: according to hair length and hair density
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: mayflower
- Model Number: sally66
- cap size: small, medium & large
- feathers: no shedding notangle no mix
- touching feel: soft and smooth
- cap color: light brown, medium or dark, black beige
- hair color: various color as you need
- baby hair: around the perimeter or without
- hair knots: bleached knots .
- lace meterial: finest Swiss lace or French lace
- density: 80%-200%
- quality: top quality best price
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||poly bag|
|Delivery Detail:||15working days if custom made, can ship the stocks within 3days|
Lace front light yaki straight Indian wig human hair lace wigs Italian yaki thin skin around cap
1.Name: 100% human virgin unprocessed hair glueless lace wigs
2.hair material: 100% Brazilian virgin remy hair
we also have the Chinese virgin hair,Peruvian hair,Cambodian hair, Malaysian hair,Indian hair,Russian hair,European hair and so on)
3.hair texture: yaki (other hair styles, pls check our style chart below)
4.hair length: 8-36inchs(also can do different length layered lengths)
5.hair density: 80%-200% Also can custom made the hair density, like light density in the front, then thicker density at the top and back
6.cap size: small, medium, large or custom-made size
7.Cap style: Full lace, lace front,glueless silk top, fishnet , full machine made all available
8.lace color: light brown, medium brown, dark brown, transparent,black ,beige all available
9.lace material: French or Swiss lace or other harder lace
10.Baby hair:around the perimeter or without, no extra charge
11.Features:various lace and cap size all available,no shedding,tangle free
Stock cap styles
Other cap styles: can custom made
Wig textures for your reference
Measure the cap size for yourself
Front to Nape
Ear to Ear across forehead
Ear to Ear over top
Temple to Temple round back
Nape of neck
1.What is a full cap wig?
A full cap wig covers the whole head and there is no need to leave out parts of your own hair, such as bangs. Full cap wigs may come with adjustable straps with hooks on the back and wig clips. It is important that you understand the construction of a wig you buy so that you can determine if it will fit your needs.
2.What is a lace wig and what kinds of lace wigs are there?
Lace wigs, just as the name suggests, have lace. To that thin nude colored and transparent layer of lace, the hairs are hand-tied. Lace wigs allow a natural look and that makes them one of the most preferred and sought wigs nowadays.
There are many different kinds of lace wigs but the most common ones are: Front Lace, Full Lace, and Whole Lace.
Front Lace wigs only have lace on the front area (from ear to ear around the perimeter of the wig). Front Lace wigs allow natural parting at the front hair line. The depth of the lace may vary from 0.5" to 3.5" or more. These wigs do not support up-do styles or high pony tail styles.
Full Lace wigs have lace around the perimeter of the wig- front hairline and rear. These wig allow styling in high ponytails and updos. Again, the depth of the lace will vary from style to style and brand to brand.
Whole Lace wigs, as the name implies, have lace all over- not only around the perimeter but also all over the crown. Whole lace wig constructions allows for parting anywhere and gives a more natural look yet. Often times whole lace wigs have mesh lace on crown and french lace around the perimeter. However, construction may vary from one brand to another.
3.Top 10 wig hair care tips:
1. Always use styling products especially designed for hair wigs.
2. Wash your wig in cool water in a sink, and not on your head.
3. Let wig air dry on a wig stand. Using blow drier is not recommended.
4. Do not comb wig when wet.
5. Use special wig comb or wig brush when combing.
6. Do not use curling/flat iron on synthetic wig, unless it is heat resistant.
7. Store wig on a wig stand covered with silk scarf.
8. Always use nylon wig cap underneath wig.
9. When combing hair start from bottom and make your way gently up the top.
10. If deciding to dye hair, consult hair stylist before hand.
4.How to wash a wig?
1. Fill sink basin with lukewarm water.
2. Submerge wig completely and let water soak.
3. Add mild shampoo, preferably one designed for wig use.
4. Move wig around gently so that shampoo foams up.
5. Do not rub or scrub wig!
6. Rinse in clean water several times.
7. You may use leave in conditioner if wig instructions tag allows for that.
8. Dab wet wig with a towel without rubbing.
9. Place still wet wig on a mannequin stand and let air dry. Human hair wigs can be blow-dried on lowest setting.
10. Check wig instructions tag whether it is allowed to brush the hair wig while wet.
5.How to maintain healthy scalp under the wig?
It is important to follow a healthy regime when wearing a wig, in order to avoid:
- hair dandruff
- formation of bacteria
- hair loss, thinning or breakage
Here is what you have to do to keep a healthy scalp under your wig:
1. Wash your hair regularly whether using regular or dry shampoo
2. Never leave wet hair under your wig
3. Wear a wig cap, which can protect your hair from traction and irritation with the wig's construction
4. Moisturize your scalp skin. Do not leave your skin to dry out! You can use drops of virgin olive or other natural oils to massage into the skin.
5. Let your skin breathe. It is just like wearing a hat. Take the wig off at night!
6.Wigs as protective styles
While many women choose to wear wigs for fashion or change of style, others find the wearing of wigs as protective styles. Wearing a wig can allow one to grow and care for their own hair, which may have been damaged or lost due to clinical intervention, extensive coloring, perming or other.
By wearing a wig you can avoid all of those:
-stress on your hair from tight braids,
-stress on your hair from sew-in extensions,
-damage from glue extensions,
-damage from relaxer,
-damage from excessive use of heat tools,
-damage from excessive coloring,
-embarrassment from short or unflattering hair style.
We recommend to follow a few hair care tips to promote the health and growth of your natural hair underneath the wig:
1. Wash your natural hair regularly and condition as needed.
2. Never put wig on top of your wet hair
3. Avoid wig clips and combs which may cause additional breakage if your hair is very damaged and thin.
4. Wear a silk/nylon wig cap to cover your hair during the winter months. The silk/nylon cap will keep moisture sealed in during the dry winter time.
5. Wear a mesh wig cap during the summer months. A mesh cap will allow your own hair to breath more easily and not sweat as much.
6. Take off wig when going to bed, thus allowing your own hair time to rest.
How to apply a lace wig?
Lace wigs can be applied using adhesives, such as glue and double-sided tape, or without using adhesives. Some lace wigs are marked as no glue/no tape required which means that the caps of those wigs should fit snugly and should not require adhesives to make them stay in place.
Most lace wigs though, especially those with lace all over and lace on the back, do require adhesive application. For women who lead an active life, and do exercising, dancing and swimming, we recommend the use of glue or double-sided tape so that the wig is securely held in place.
Illustrated below are picture instructions on how to apply lace wig using glue or tape.